Swedish massage is the most common and best-known type of massage in the West. If it’s your first time or you don’t get massage very often, Swedish massage is the perfect choice for you.
The Health Benefits of Swedish massage:
* Calms the nervous system and promotes a sense of relaxation and well-being.
* Reduces tension and anxiety.
* Improves blood circulation, which delivers oxygen and nutrients to the cells.
* Stimulates the lymphatic system, which carries away the body’s waste products.
* Prevents and relieves muscle cramps and spasms.
* Helps to reduce inflammation of joints, to free adhesions and break down scar tissue – this will help to restore the freedom of movement to stiff joints.
* Helps skin conditions such as dry or oily skin, acne or eczema.